- Substitution of Diesel Oxidation Catalyst with Three-Way Nano-Catalyst in order to reduce NOx emissions.
- Substitution of Diesel Particulate Filter with Catalyzed Diesel Particulate Filter in order to further reduce CO, HC and NOx emissions.
- Total elimination of SCR Catalyst (and the NH3 producing process) since NOx emissions will be treated by Reduction Rhodium and Copper Based Nano-Catalyst.
- Avoiding of the use of the corrosive and dangerous Ammonia (NH3) in SCR Catalyst.
- Introduction Emission Monitoring System.
- Re-generation and Recycling of all Materials/Devices involved
The project will address Life Environment and Resource Efficiency Call, and specifically the topic:"Sustainable mobility projects for those components that are essential for meeting air quality standards focussing on cleaner real world driving
, the use of electric or super low emission, the use of clean alternative fuels, innovative retrofit programmes for public
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE
ABOUT THIS PROJECT PLEASE
REGISTER AS FREE MEMBER OR LOGIN IF ALREADY REGISTERED