"Using public funds to finance complex research and development projects"
National governments and the EU manage several funding programmes to finance research projects. Because of limited budgets and ever-increasing numbers of applicants, in spite of large number of programmes available only the highest-quality applications are approved for grants.
Preparing a sound proposal
Preparing a sound proposal for a research project, involving several organisations and with millions euro of budget is a very time consuming and challenging task. You should not only focus on the technical concepts, but also gather and coordinate inputs from partners related to the technical, administrative and financial parts, and comply with all the requested grantor body procedures.
Improving your chances
PNO improves your chances of success with our complete support in the proposal preparation, allowing your resources to focus on the project concept and main technical standpoints, and leaving to our experienced consultants the task of preparing a sound funding proposal. We provide full support in this process by:
- supporting the set up of the consortium finding the best partners for you project among our network of industries, SMEs, research centers and public bodies;
- supporting the complete proposal writing. We gather and homogenise inputs form partners, write the full proposal (technical, management and impact part) as well as support you in structuring the work plan and allocation of partners/resources to the work plan;
- we support the realization of the budget: allocating man months to the work plan, asking financial information to partners and mediate to arrive to a sound resource allocation
- we provide complete support in the administrative part as well as complying in all the procedures requested by the grantor body;
- the whole process is facilitated by the Innovation Place project file sharing functionality.