PNO innovation speaker at plenary session
Filippo Martinelli, operations manager at PNO Innovation, was a speaker at the plenary session of 6 March. He co-hosted with Philippe Mengal, Executive Director of Bio-Based Industries, and talked about the topic ‘Analysis and opportunities of Public Private Partnerships and other European initiatives’.
During this plenary session, Filippo Martinelli expounded his analysis for the H2020 calls available in 2018, with a special focus on BBI JU and LIFE. As expert, he also gave some tips and tricks for successful H2020 proposals and for securing a H2020 grant.
Interviewing 8 important players in bioeconomy
Of course, we had to take advantage of having a large part of the bioeconomy top available! So with the help of the BIOKET Team, PNO Innovation consultant Orsloya Foldesi interviewed 8 important actors of the bioeconomy sectors.
- Pierre MONSAN, founder of Toulouse White Biotechnology (TWB)
- Anne WAGNER, R&D Director at Tereos, elected R&D Woman of the year 2017
- Ena CRATSENURG, Chief Business Officer at Gingko Bioworks
- Yvan LE HENAFF, president of the IAR, French Bioeconomy Cluster
- Ludo DIELS, Research leader at Vito
- Michael KREL, partner at Sofinnova
- Filippo MARTINELLI, operations manager at PNO Innovation
- Philippe MENGAL, Executive director of the Bio-Based Industries
During these interviews, they told us their vision of the bioeconomy and the challenges the sector will have to face. These interviews will be available online soon! Be sure to visit our website again.