Lazio Region government launched the new round of European Structural Funding for the period 2014-2020. It is composed of 45 Actions, 38 of which will be launched by December 2015. In particular, ESIF includes also the ROP Lazio ERDF aims to boost economic growth and contribute to achieving the Europe 2020 targets for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. The total budget for the ROP Lazio ERDF is EUR 913 million and EUR 180 million are dedicated to strengthen Research, Technological Development and Innovation in the Lazio Region. The first call for proposals is supposed to be published on July, 15 and many others calls will be launched by the end of the year.
The Programme will focus on the following Thematic priorities:
• TO1 - Research and innovation (€ 180.000.000)
• TO2 - Information and communication technologies (€ 154.270.000)
• TO3 - Competitiveness (€ 276.400.000)
• TO4 – Sustainable Energy and Mobility (€ 176.000.000)
• TO5 - Climate change and risk prevention (€ 90.000.000)
• TA - Technical Assistance (€ 36.395.194)
For further information, please read the Lazio Operative Programme document at this <a href="http://lazioeuropa.it/files/150306/svi_co_porfesr_2014_20_12_02_2015.pdf">Link</a> (Italian version).