Are you working in the bioeconomy industry? Are you looking for funding for your projects, ideas and/or operations? Then you should not miss the opportunity to meet the experts in the field and get a chance to win a grant scan. Join us at BIOECONFIN EAST, a pitching and networking event about financing bioeconomy innovations.
You shouldn’t miss this opportunity if you are
- looking for ways to valorise the waste of your operations or interested in how you can contribute to the zero-waste operation of other industries?
- seeking contact with researchers and industrial players in your sector from all over Europe?
- interested in finding out more about the bioeconomy and about how you can benefit from being part of it?
- owning chemical or dairy locations in Eastern Europe, which could be potential replication sites for cutting-edge innovations realised in successful EU funded projects?
- having innovative ideas and looking for partners and funding opportunities to realise them?
During the BIOECONFIN EAST event you will gain a deeper understanding of the bioeconomy, current trends and challenges in the field and learn about three successful EU funded projects - BIOSKOH, AgriChemWhey and BioLinX. You will also get a chance to pitch you project/innovation.
Participants delivering the best pitches will be invited to meet representatives of the three EU projects and the best pitch (chosen by a jury of bio-experts) will receive a free EU grant scan service from BioLinX partner, PNO Consultants – the leading European innovation and grants consultancy.
The event is free of charge! Interested? Find out more and register at the event page.