Have you ever wondered what the term bioeconomy means and how it might be relevant to you? Do you know how innovative ideas in the AgriFood sector can take off, reach scale and receive EU funding? Register now for the BIOECONFIN tour 2018, where bio experts Filippo Martinelli and Orsolya Foldesi visit chemical or dairy locations in Eastern Europe.
PITCH YOUR PROJECT
During the visit, you will have the chance to present your company and project to bio-experts. At the same time, you can gain a deeper understanding of the bioeconomy, the current trends and challenges in the field and about three successful EU funded projects, BIOSKOH, AgriChemWhey and BioLinX.
WHY BOOK A BIOECONFIN EAST VISIT?
You shouldn’t miss this opportunity if you are:
- looking for ways to valorise the waste of your operations or interested in how you can contribute to the zero-waste operation of other industries.
- seeking contact with researchers and industrial players in your sector from all over Europe.
- interested in finding out more about the bioeconomy and about how you can benefit from being part of it.
- own chemical or dairy locations in Eastern Europe, which could be potential replication sites for cutting-edge innovations realised in successful EU funded projects.
- having innovative ideas and looking for partners and funding opportunities to realise them.
Want to learn more about bioeconomy? Check out the BIOECONFIN magazine
Register now at this link: https://www.pnoconsultants.com/events/bioeconfin-2018/
The projects leading event received funding from the Bio Based Industries Joint Undertaking under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreements 709557 and 652692 and 744310.