SMEs in the bio-based sector are invited to apply as a presenting company for the first edition of the Tech Tour 2018 European Bio Economy Venture Forum, taking place in Viborg, Denmark on 6-7 June 2018. The Forum aims to support the world-wide efforts towards a circular economy.
- Coaching Sessions: on 6 June (selected companies will dry-run their pitches)
- Networking evening & Dinner: on 6 June (for investors, entrepreneurs and industry players)
- Forum: on 7 June emerging companies will pitch in front of investors, keynote speakers, panel discussions, and plenty of networking opportunities, including One2One meetings.
- Top quartile presenters evaluated at the event will qualify as selected presenting company finalists and will be able to attend and present at the European Venture Contest Final in Dusseldorf, Germany in December with 150+ investors, corporates and players active in different tech areas.
The DEADLINE for applications is 30 April 2018.
- No fee for applying or attending if selected: there is no charge to apply and no fee for selected companies to attend the event (you only need to cover your own travel and accommodation costs) – selection is based on merit only.
- Registration: complete the Company Offline Registration Template here attached and send it to email@example.com, or register online as presenting company for the Forum at the registration page).
- Profile: make sure you update your company or project profile and/or add any new projects that you would like our selection committee to review.
Companies selected to present at the European Bio Economy Venture Forum will be notified in early May, but you might receive a brief due diligence call.
Please make sure the CEO is able to travel to the event to attend and to present on 6-7 June 2018.
Check ways on how you can reach Viborg here.
Should you have further questions regarding the event, please do not hesitate to contact Monica Toboiu, firstname.lastname@example.org