An innovative SME from Greece with a focus on insightful monitoring and reporting, data extraction, sentiment analysis and text analytics, brings intelligence to every process of any organisation through a platform that uses cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques. Stakeholders in the above domains are sought for a research cooperation agreement. Also interested in participating in relevant EU funding programmes.
Using cutting-edge proprietary technology based on NLP & NLU (Natural Language Processing & Understanding), advanced Clustering methods and NER (Named Entity Recognition) algorithms, the SME provides a highly intuitive platform that brings intelligence to every process of businesses and organizations, empowering them to make data-driven decisions with confidence. This exclusive technology reveals global relationships between organizations & people, and links results in real-time to current developments, while providing information about entities, including: • Financial sentiment and credit score assessment for public and private companies • Opinion mining, sentiment analysis and emotion detection towards brands, people, policies, topics of interest etc., • Automated online data collection, analysis & dissemination • News & media monitoring and analysis • Market intelligence & executive summaries • Real-time prediction of crisis situations The technology developed by the SME is able to extract and collect unstructured and semi-structured data from a wide spectrum of sources, such as: • News • Online comments • Webpages and portals • Companies registration offices • Auctions • Millions of documents and databases, etc. The Greek SME seeks research cooperation and is particularly interested in cooperating in the context of funded programmes, e.g. Horizon Europe or Digital Europe, as a consortium partner responsible for processing unstructured information and data extraction, text analysis, opinion mining, natural language processing applications, APIs (Application Programming Interface) development and more. Preferable areas of research: • A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies • Innovative research on democracy and governance • AI to support a more citizen-centric policy development and decision-making • Decentralization & people-empowerment • Augmentation of business performance with the use of AI Cooperation in the above domains may take the form of a research cooperation agreement.
Advantages and innovations
Contact / source
- The SME has developed an Artificial Intelligence cognitive processing platform that daily monitors and analyzes millions of pieces of information, inside or outside an organization, and reports global insights from multiple sources such as the news, internal organization documents, social media and more. This platform offers overviews on current affairs in real-time, showing exactly what is important for a user’s brand, organization or topics of interest, in 86 languages.
- The SME’s approach also focuses on the application of state-of-the-art, deep learning models on text analysis. The SME provides scalable and customisable solutions, available in any reporting format or specifically designed UI (User Interface) or API (Application Programming Interface) that can be integrated into organizations’ products and services. It structures unstructured data by transforming, normalising, and augmenting it for different specific applications.
- Additionally, the SME’s sentiment analysis is perfect for collecting customer or citizen feedback, providing companies and organizations with significant indicators of how public opinion is reacting to a specific topic, policy, product, etc. Some very important features of the Sentiment API tool over similar products in the market are:
- It goes beyond the simple positive/negative classification, by detecting and identifying up to 27 emotions
- It has the ability to ingest unlimited amounts of news, tweets, comments etc.
- It can analyze text in up to 20 different languages, using language-specific models for each one
- It provides analytics at a sentence or entity level, giving a more complete picture of the topic or the entity that users are searching for.
- The API can be easily integrated into other companies' infrastructure
: NEXT EEN Widgets (europa.eu)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE
ABOUT THIS PROJECT PLEASE
REGISTER AS FREE MEMBER OR LOGIN IF ALREADY REGISTERED