- Why use Innovation Place
- Funds for r&d
- About us
- PNO services
Expert group from Belarusian university with 20 years’ experience offers consulting and R&D services in the field of materials science, nanoengineering, nanomaterials and nanoanalitycs under outsourcing agreement for industry, public and private research institutes, federal and regional scientific offices.
Group of experts of Belarusian university offers consulting and R&D services in the field of materials science, nanoengineering, nanomaterials and nanoanalitycs.
Application area: advanced materials (both in bulk and nanostructured forms) for micro- and nanoelectronics, different sensors, MEMS, integrated circuits, MOS transistors, etc.
The group has been working for more than 20 years in Belarusian university and has vast knowledge and experience at:
1) structural features, stability, electronic, optical, transport and thermoelectric properties of bulk, thin films (including 2D structures), surfaces, nanowires and nanotubes of semiconducting and metal silicides, IV and III-V compounds, metal oxides
2) DFT computer simulation of electronic, optical, transport and thermoelectric properties of crystalline solids and nanostructures using VASP, WIEN2k, PWscf ab initio software packages.
3) semiconducting silicides, transition metal oxides for water splitting, doped ternary chalcopyrites and two-dimensional chalcogenides and their prospects for optoelectronic, photovoltaic and spintronic devices.
The team is equipped with computer work stations having recent versions of quantum-chemical packages VASP and WIEN installed needed for realization the calculations.
Expertise offered includes:
1) theoretical modeling and simulation of material properties, including but not limited to semiconducting silicides, germanides, stannides, hafnium, tungsten and niobium oxides, chalcogenides, chalcopyrites, 1D and 2D nanostructures
2) providing a link between morphology and properties in nanostructures,
3) study of the influence of quantum confinement and surface effects on nanostructures properties,
4) development of new perspective materials for solar cells,
5) organization of international scientific conferences,
6) revising and reviewing of scientific theses and scientific papers,
7) working as editorial staff, correction and preparation of papers to publishing, page layout preparation
Expert group wants to provide its special services under outsourcing agreement. It can further provide the expertise as project partner in funded research or industrial research.
Cooperation partners are sought from industry, public and private research institutes, federal and regional scientific offices.
Advantages & innovations
Expert group has collaborated with different scientific groups of highly reputable universities including University of Manchester (UK), Royal Institute of Technology (Sweden), Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research (Germany), Autonomous University of Madrid (Spain), Sapienza University of Rome (Italy), University of Milano-Bicocca (Italy), Fudan University (China), Nanyang Technological University (Singapore), University of Tsukuba (Japan), Friedrich-Schiller Universität (Germany), Mediterranean University&CINaM CNRS (France), Universität Paderborn (Germany), Institute of Physics of Slovak Academy of Sciences (Slovakia), University of Aveiro (Portugal), Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research (Germany), etc. In cooperation with these experimental and theoretical teams, they have successfully reproduced and explained experimental results, as well as predicted and suggested feasible ways to modify the material properties under investigation. Expert group was involved in many international grants and programs: DAAD Scholarship for young scientists (Germany); International Program ECO-NET (EGIDE, France); Visby Program: scholarships for PhD studies and postdoctoral research in Sweden (Sweden); Scholarship of the Slovak Republic National Scholarship Programme (Slovakia); Scholarship of the Foundation of Science and Technology of Portugal (Portugal).
Contact/ source: Enterprise Europe Network (europa.eu)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT PLEASE REGISTER AS FREE MEMBER OR LOGIN IF ALREADY REGISTERED