A French industrial turnkey constructor, expert in engineering, manufacturing, construction and management, offers a process performance optimisation service with help of a well-defined methodology and an IT tool ultra-customisable, extensible and interoperable facilitating data acquisition and visualisation. Industrial partners in agri-food or ingredients sector, aiming to undertake continuous improvement or resolutions of problems, are sought for commercial agreements with technical expertise.
The factory of the future is now! The French company proposes sustainable and intelligent industrial solutions, services and products, throughout the whole life cycle of investment on the industry and process markets. Through developing innovative technologies, the company offers a global approach “Design to Build and Maintain” benefiting ambitious industrial projects and is resolutely committed to become a “leader in fully integrated digital industrial solutions”. The company developed an IT tool ultra-customisable, extensible and interoperable facilitating data acquisition and visualisation. Associated with this digital tool, the company offers a 2-phase methodology based on the principle of continuous improvement, audit service (phase 1) and implementation of recommendations (phase 2). The sequence of the 2 phases is similar to a DMAIC approach (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control) used in project management. This combination (methodology & digital tool) constitutes a support service for industrial manufacturers in their continuous improvement initiatives: optimise their performances, the resolution of one-off or recurring problems. The benefits are, among other things, gains in process availability, reductions in consumption (water, energy) and material losses. Phase 1 includes industry need definition, data collection and analysis. This step carried out by the process, automation and performance experts consists of looking for the causes and listing the recommendations (with associated budgets and Return on Investment). A restitution is made for the triggering of phase 2. Phase 2 consists of building the modification scenarios (process, automation), applying them and collecting the new measured data. The consequences are controlled by a before/after comparison. A client restitution is carried out to close the project. The French company is looking for industrial partners in the agri-food sector willing to optimise the performance of their processes under a commercial agreement with technical assistance, provided by the expertise and skills of data analysts and process engineers.
Advantages and innovations
Contact / source
- The French company is an excellence center insofar as it brings together process, automation, mechanical and IT expertise on the same site. It not only offers industrial expertise facilitated by a digital tool created in-house, but also the implementation and monitoring of recommended modifications (automation and process). More than 100 years of industrial experience.
- Advanced agile expertise
- -Data analysis by engineers who design the process
- -Adapts and enhances existing instrumentation
- -Mix of on-site and remote diagnostics
- -Development of recommendations to different degrees investment
- -Partner/company cooperation with advancement meeting
- Digital tool, support service facilitator
- -Easy & flexible digital tool integration (compatible with a wide range of applications and equipment, interconnection ERP/MES, adaptation to operating constraints, permanent or defined period)
- -Reliable & complete data acquisition (real data collection, 24/24 7/7, unlimited number of records, data sotred in industrial site)
- -Confortable & organised visualisation (user friendly, reports generation, automatical benchmarking, dashboards, free searches with multiple criteria, variable scale depending on the desired step back)
- For the industrial partner, the benefits are reductions in consumption (water, energy, chemicals), material losses, effluents generated and their associated treatment costs. The benefits are also an increase in process availability and greater control of food safety
: NEXT EEN Widgets (europa.eu)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE
ABOUT THIS PROJECT PLEASE
REGISTER AS FREE MEMBER OR LOGIN IF ALREADY REGISTERED