- Why use Innovation Place
- Funds for r&d
- About us
- PNO services
An innovative Slovak company operating in the field of 3D printing and additive manufacturing via technologies is offering their services such as 3D modeling of new components and assemblies for 3D manufacturing, 3D scanning or optimization of existing models. The company is looking for foreign partners to cooperate via outsourcing agreement.
An innovative Slovak company specialized in 3D printing and additive manufacturing via special printing technologies such as FFF/FDM (Fused Filament Fabrication/ Fused Deposition Modeling), SLA/DLP (Stereolithography/Digital Light Processing), MJF/SLS (Multi Jet Fusion/Selective Laser Sintering), SLM/DMLS (Selective Laser Melting/Direct Metal Laser Sintering) is offering their services.
The detailed offer of the company includes:
- Professional 3D modelling of new components and assemblies intended for 3D manufacturing
- Adjustment and optimization of existing models for 3D printing
- Component topology optimization
- 3D scanning
Manufacturing via 3D Printing:
- Manufacturing via the FFF/FDM (Fused Filament Fabrication/ Fused Deposition Modeling) technology from special standard printing strings - printing filaments, such as ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), PLA (Polylactic Acid), PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate), ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate), Nylon, Nylon with chopped carbon fiber and other 3D printing materials;
- Manufacturing via the SLA technology (Stereolithography) from various types of resins for prototyping or functional products;
- Manufacturing via the SLS technology (Selective Laser Sintering) from polyamide PA12, PA12 plus glass particles, alumide;
- Manufacturing via the SLM/DMLS technologies (Selective Laser Melting/Direct Metal Laser Sintering) from pure metals and alloys.
Counselling and Trainings for 3D Printing:
- Counselling for companies and individuals about 3D printing - design, optimization, choice of production parameters, choice of machines, ROI (Return of Investment) calculation etc.;
- Training and seminars on designing and manufacturing for 3D printing;
- Educational presentations for schools.
The realization of 3D models is made on:
- printer Prusa i3 MK3S
- printer Anycubis Photon
- industrial machine Multi Jet Fusion 4200
- industrial machine Formlabs Form 2
- industrial machine Markforged Mark Two
- industrial machine Trumpf TruPrint 1000
- industrial machine Concept Laser M2
The company is looking for partners interested in 3D printing and additive manufacturing. Partners are sought to cooperate via outsourcing agreement - the specific technological services are offered by Slovak company (more deeply specified in the Partner Sought).
Advantages & innovations
- the company is able to produce extremely complicated products in reasonable cost and much faster in comparison to conventional technology - the company 3D prints shapes that are not manufacturable by any other production - the company is able produce multi-lateral composite/ product, that has a unique properties, e.g. hard and soft, transparent and opaque, conductive and dielectric - 3D models of this company are original and precise without any limitations in form, color or amount of details. - the wide range of materials used in 3D printing
Stage of development
Already on the market
Contact/ source: Enterprise Europe Network (europa.eu)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT PLEASE REGISTER AS FREE MEMBER OR LOGIN IF ALREADY REGISTERED